MGF "M" Profile Mini Press Jaws for Copper Press
Press-fitting jaws made with advanced technology, able to ensure the maximum precision, for pressing fittings without losses and in accordance with the manufacturers' specifications.
Our press-fitting jaws ensure: safety, because working with us should mean no risk of injury, it should be possible to press without mistakes about profile or pressing quality and value of your investment, because any work tool has to remain for many years in the plumber tools box, resisting the stress of the building site .... and cost little. Our press-fitting jaws offer the best quality/price ratio.
What we love about this press-fitting jaw type M:
- Quality product, compatible with most used mini press tools: RIDGID, ROTHENBERGER, VIRAX, NOVOPRESS, REHAU, UPONOR,...NOT SUITABLE FOR USE WITH REMS & KLAUKE
- Made with advanced technologies (CNC, 3D measuring..)
- Maximum precision is pressed, to ensure no loss fittings and pressing in compliance with the manufacturers' specifications
- Safety, because work there is no risk of injury, it must be possible to mistake the profile or pressed
- Value of your investment because every business tool must remain for many years in your toolbox, withstand the rigors of the construction site and time
- The long life is guaranteed by the ruggedness of the design, materials and workmanship
- Easy to use product with no mistakes
- Synchronization mechanism of the pressed, highest precision coupling and pressed perfect
- Quality controls three-dimensional, maximum precision coupling and pressed perfect
- All parts are made of forged steel and double induction hardening
- Galvanizing for all components, resists corrosion over time, much better than black jaws, subject to oxydation
- Pin with constant section: no weak points
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!