WRAS Approved 32x3mm MLCP
NOTE: ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT & DELIVERY
Our fully WRAS approved multilayer (MLCP) pipe offers the best of European design and manufacture with the very best pricing available on the UK Market.
The MLCP product have the following key features;
- Durability Plastic material structure is highly resistant to constant impact of pressure and temperature, therefore system components operate to a minimum 50 years
- Energy-saving our plastics are very smooth , they cause very low linear losses in pressure.
- Hygienic aspect our plastics are non toxic, neutral in relation to water and can be recycled
- Universality Our pipe systems are also certified for use in;
- cold/hot utility water
- central heating (radiator connections)
- floor and wall heating
- ice water
- compressed air
- Flexibility with no shape memory multilayer pipes are more flexible than any other known pipes and can be bent/formed without any supports. Bending radius is 4-5 x Dn
- Thermal stability very low thermal expansion coefficient (0.025mm/mK), is comparable with values characteristic for steel or copper pipes
- Resistance for oxygen diffusion removing concerns of air enetering your heating systems
- Possibility of making connection with any other pipe adapter available
- Ease of installation thanks to low weight of products and very sure connection system
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!